PEXACY International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
PEXACY International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science (PIJPS) is committed to maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the scientific record. Our Retraction and Correction Policy outlines the procedures for addressing errors, inaccuracies, and ethical concerns in published articles.
A retraction may be considered when there is:
- Evidence of fraudulent or unethical research.
- A serious error that invalidates the results or conclusions.
- Duplicate publication or plagiarism.
- A breach of ethical guidelines, such as unauthorized use of data.
Procedure for Retraction:
- Concerns about a published article can be raised by authors, readers, reviewers, editors, or other parties.
- The editorial team will conduct a thorough investigation, consulting with experts if necessary.
- If retraction is warranted, a retraction notice will be published, clearly stating the reason for retraction.
- The original article will remain accessible, with a watermark indicating its retracted status.
A correction may be considered when there is:
- An error that does not affect the overall validity of the article.
- An omission, such as a failure to disclose a conflict of interest.
- Inaccurate information that requires clarification.
Procedure for Correction:
- Errors can be identified by authors, readers, reviewers, editors, or other parties.
- The editorial team will assess the nature of the error and determine the appropriate action.
- If correction is warranted, a correction notice will be published, detailing the changes made.
- Corrections will be linked to the original article, ensuring transparency.
Expressions of Concern
An expression of concern may be issued when there is inconclusive evidence of research misconduct or serious error, and an investigation is ongoing.
- Authors: Authors are responsible for the accuracy of their work and must promptly notify the journal of any errors or concerns.
- Editors: Editors are responsible for ensuring a fair and transparent process and making decisions in the best interest of the scientific community.
- Readers and Reviewers: Readers and reviewers are encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions about published content.
The Retraction and Correction Policy of PIJPS reflects our commitment to upholding the integrity, accuracy, and reliability of the scientific record. By adhering to these principles, we foster trust and confidence among authors, readers, and the broader scientific community.
For any inquiries or further information regarding our Retraction and Correction Policy, please contact the editorial office of PIJPS.