PEXACY International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
PEXACY International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science (PIJPS) is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in its publication process. We believe that ethical publishing leads to a better science community, where everyone is credited fairly for their ideas and their work. The following guidelines are provided to clarify the expectations for all parties involved in the publication process, including authors, reviewers, editors, and publishers.
Authors submitting to PIJPS must adhere to the following principles:
- Originality: All submitted manuscripts must be original work that has not been published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism: Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable and will lead to the rejection of the manuscript.
- Data Integrity: Authors must ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data presented in their manuscripts.
- Conflict of Interest: Any potential conflicts of interest must be disclosed at the time of submission.
- Human and Animal Rights: Research involving human participants or animals must comply with relevant ethical guidelines and regulations.
- Authorship: All contributing authors must be credited, and their roles clearly defined.
Reviewers play a crucial role in maintaining the quality of the journal and must adhere to the following principles:
- Confidentiality: Reviewers must keep the content of the manuscript and the review process confidential.
- Impartiality: Reviews should be conducted objectively, without personal bias.
- Timeliness: Reviewers must complete their reviews within the stipulated time frame.
- Conflict of Interest: Any conflicts of interest must be disclosed to the editor.
Editors have the responsibility to ensure the integrity of the journal and must adhere to the following principles:
- Fairness: Editors must evaluate manuscripts solely on their academic merit.
- Confidentiality: Editors must keep all information related to submitted manuscripts confidential.
- Conflict of Interest: Editors must disclose any conflicts of interest and recuse themselves from handling manuscripts where they have a conflict.
- Decision Making: Editors must provide clear reasons for acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
The publisher must ensure that all stages of publishing are carried out responsibly and ethically.
Reporting and Handling of Unethical Behavior
Any observed unethical behavior or suspected breach of these guidelines should be reported to the editorial office. PIJPS will investigate any allegations of unethical behavior and take appropriate action.
Updates to the Ethics Policy
This Ethics Policy may be updated periodically. Authors, reviewers, and editors are encouraged to review it regularly.