PEXACY International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science
PEXACY International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science (PIJPS) is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity, transparency, and objectivity in the publication of scientific research. Our Conflict of Interest Policy is designed to identify, disclose, and manage any potential conflicts of interest that may affect the impartiality and credibility of the work published in the journal.
Definition of Conflict of Interest
A conflict of interest arises when an individual’s personal, financial, professional, or other interests may influence or appear to influence their judgment, actions, or decisions related to their role in the publication process. Conflicts of interest can be actual, potential, or perceived.
- Authors must disclose any financial, personal, or professional relationships or interests that could be perceived as influencing their research.
- Disclosure must be made at the time of submission and include all relevant details.
- Failure to disclose conflicts of interest may result in rejection or retraction of the manuscript.
- Reviewers must declare any conflicts of interest that may affect their ability to provide an unbiased review.
- Reviewers with significant conflicts of interest should recuse themselves from the review process.
Editors and Editorial Staff
- Editors and editorial staff must disclose any conflicts of interest that may affect their handling of a manuscript.
- Editors with significant conflicts of interest should delegate the handling of the manuscript to another editor.
- Conflicts of interest must be disclosed in a dedicated section of the manuscript or in a separate form, as directed by the journal’s submission guidelines.
- Disclosures will be reviewed by the editorial team and may be published alongside the article to ensure transparency.
Management of Conflicts of Interest
- PIJPS will take appropriate measures to manage conflicts of interest, including reassignment of reviewers or editors, additional oversight, or rejection of the manuscript.
- Decisions will be made in the best interest of the scientific integrity of the journal.
The Conflict of Interest Policy of PIJPS reflects our commitment to transparency, integrity, and the responsible conduct of research. By identifying and managing conflicts of interest, we ensure that the work published in PIJPS is evaluated fairly and objectively, maintaining the trust and confidence of authors, readers, and the broader scientific community.
For any inquiries or further information regarding our Conflict of Interest Policy, please contact the editorial office of PIJPS.